Sunday, August 14, 2011

First Post (Testing, Testing, 123)

This being my first post and first attempt at blogging I wish to say hello to the community and enter duce myself and the purpose of this blog. First thing first is this blog is for the posting of my work at painting Skaven for the Warhammer strategy game. This is for critiques and the occasionally preening i hope to have after finishing my first regiment of clanrats and all the future pieces i plan to add to my horde. Second is the story i wish to write about for my clan named Scorra and its Warlord Ruin. This is mostly for a chance to be critiqued so may skills at writing (which are poor by my Standards) to be given a chance to improve instead of rooting away in piles of paper covering my room. As to me, I'm an aspiring writer, poet and historian that has recently discovered the best game in recent history. I will now apologize for all my further misspellings and poor wording in advance. I hope to be entertaining to all of you and find my writings to be illuminating.

Good Evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment